• “The Millionaire Next Door” by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko. This book explores the common traits and habits of millionaires in America. It shows that many millionaires are not flashy or extravagant, but instead live frugally and save aggressively. By following their example, young people can learn to build wealth steadily over time.
• “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki. This book is a personal finance classic that challenges conventional wisdom about money and investing. It teaches readers how to think like an entrepreneur and build passive income streams, rather than relying solely on a job or salary.
• “The 4-Hour Work Week” by Tim Ferriss. This book is focused on creating more time freedom, which can lead to greater financial freedom. It teaches readers how to automate and outsource tasks, so they can spend more time pursuing their passions and building their businesses.
Best 25 book that provide financial knowledge
1. “The Intelligent Investor” by Benjamin Graham
2. “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki
3. “The Millionaire Next Door” by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
4. “The Richest Man in Babylon” by George S. Clason
5. “The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing” by Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer,and Michael LeBoeuf
6. “A Random Walk Down Wall Street” by Burton Malkiel
7. “The Little Book of Common Sense Investing” by John C. Bogle
8. “The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need” by Andrew Tobias
9. “Your Money or Your Life” by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez
10. “The Simple Path to Wealth” by JL Collins
11. “The Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey
12. “The Four Pillars of Investing” by William Bernstein
13. “How to Retire Rich” by Donna Skeels Cygan
14. “The Psychology of Money” by Morgan Housel
15. “The Warren Buffett Way” by Robert G. Hagstrom
16. “The Coffeehouse Investor” by Bill Schultheis
17. “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey
18. “The Automatic Millionaire” by David Bach
19. “The Elements of Investing” by Burton Malkiel and Charles Ellis
20. “The Behavior Gap” by Carl Richards
21. “Money Master the Game” by Tony Robbins
22. “The Millionaire Fastlane” by MJ DeMarco
23. “The Millionaire Mind” by Thomas J. Stanley
24. “The Art of Money” by Bari Tessler
25. “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy
If you have money than you need to invest that money here some best book that you know how invest that money.